Google

Broccoli's Baby Blanket


I have a confession to make. I haven't updated this site in a while.

Seriously, this is a confession? You think we couldn't tell this?

I heard that.

Yes, it's been about six months. A big six months. Where did I go? Well, I went and got pregnant. And early pregnancy does not agree with me. This is a crochet site, so I won't go too much into it, but suffice it to say I was barely up to being up, let alone crocheting, far from blogging about crocheting.

The day I found out I was pregnant I did what any newly expecting mom would do... I went to the yarn store to get supplies and start a baby blanket! Well, it took me a while to finish, but a few months ago (and a few months before the baby is due) I did finish the beautiful blanket.

The pattern is called "Baby's Joyful Arrival," and that's what we're waiting on now! It's from Afghans for All Seasons, book four, and it might look familiar to readers of this blog. I made this afghan in pink and white two years ago for a friend. And what did I say about it?
I think it turned out beautifully, but I don't think I will make one again - unless it is for my own next child!
And that's what I did.

Labels: ,

posted by Kate on Thursday, September 13, 2007 @ 9:36 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Dark Goth Gurl said...

Very cute blanket and congrats on the soon to be bundle, have you found out the sex of the baby? 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home